We do not offer wildlife services for Rush County, as we are not equipped or have a legal way to relocate them outside the city limits of Rushville. See the following options if you are having trouble with nuisance wildlife or have found injured or orphaned wildlife.
- Property owners may remove nuisance wildlife on their own and relocate them to another property WITH THE PERMISSION of the property owner
- Small, Large, and an Extra Large Live Traps are available to borrow at no cost for Rush County Residents
- If you are attempting or accidentally trap a skunk, use a white sheet to cover the trap to limit the possibility of startling them and getting a direct hit from spraying
- Visit the DNR website for more information on how to handle and prevent nuisance wildlife
- If you are not wanting to remove the wildlife yourself, Tri County Pest Control is able to offer the service to you.
- If you are experiencing a problem with wildlife living within a space of your home and you do not want to pay to have someone remove the species or mess with a Live Trap, a One-Way Door device would be a good option. See Animals in Your Attic website for more information.
Injured or Orphaned Wildlife